Re: Login prompt when starting services after FreeBSD port install

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 15:40, Tillman Hodgson wrote:
> If you've on a "release" install, and arent' following -stable or
> -current, you might be able to get the files from your original
> installation media.

Yes, I am on 5.2.1-RELEASE. The files I know are missing so far are
/usr/bin/login and /usr/bin/su. Do you know of other files that this
would have cause a problem? Maybe I should restore all files to that
directory. But would there be any files in other directories?

Thanks again...

--
Robert