- 2007, August 05: Release 0.7.0
0.7.0 is released!
Some of the changes:
- Build against gtkmm-2.4/libgnomecanvasmm-2.6/libsigc++-2.0
- Use the new FileChooserDialog.
- Full screen mode.
- Control scaling and shearing.
- 2007, July 01: Release 0.6.90
0.6.90 is a prerelease for 0.7.
- 2007, May 23: Passepartout in Gnome Bugzilla
You can now report Passepartout bugs in Gnome Bugzilla, thanks to Sven Herzberg.
- 2007, March 08: Patch against 0.6
A patch has been released that makes 0.6 build with GCC-4.0, gtkmm-2.4 and libgnomecanvasmm-2.6.
- 2007, March 01: Passepartout is not dead
We're just pining for the fjords and all that.
Read more in an archived mail.
- 2005, April 08: Atom feed
- 2004, November 17: Redesigned web pages
I have redesigned the web pages of Passepartout. Comments are welcome!
- 2004, November 12: Press coverage
The Passepartout 0.6 release was mentioned at FootNotes.
- 2004, November 12: Release 0.6
The Source code for Passepartout 0.6 is now released. New features include PDF and TrueType support.
- 2004, September 19: Anonymous cvs!
- 2004, May 11: Press coverage
The Passepartout 0.5 release was mentioned at FootNotes.
- 2004, May 10: Release 0.5
The Source code for Passepartout 0.5 is now released. We now use libgnomecanvasmm for the on-screen rendering.
- 2004, May 07: Passepartout mailing list added to Gmane
- 2004, March 31: AbiWord plugin
David Bolack has written an xml2ps export plugin for AbiWord. It is in the AbiWord CVS repository.
- 2004, January 16: Press coverage
The Passepartout 0.4 release was mentioned at FootNotes.
- 2004, January 15: FAQ updated
New questions (and answers) have been added to the FAQ.
- 2004, January 15: Release 0.4
The Source code for Passepartout 0.4 is now released. The main change is compatibility with libxml++ 1.0.0
- 2003, December 08: libxml++
Version 0.28.0 of libxml++ has been released. Due to API changes, Passepartout 0.3 will not build with this version. We may consider releasing a patch at a later date.
- 2003, December 03: New web look
There's a new design for the passepartout web pages. Tell us if you like it, or if it's seriously broken on any browser! :-)
- 2003, November 26: Links page
Added a page with links to things related to Passepartout.
- 2003, November 24: RSS feed
These news items are now available as an RSS feed.
- 2003, November 21: Press coverage
- 2003, November 20: Release 0.3
Changes include multiple views, XSLT parameters, fake antialiasing, and more
- 2003, October 31: RPM packages
The Passepartout team has not tested these packages and cannot comment on their quality.
- 2003, September 20: Mailing lists
We have created two mailing lists, for announcements and general discussion regarding passepartout.
- 2003, September 12: Gentoo ebuild
- 2003, September 12: Patch
Passepartout 0.2 will segfault if you are using version 2.5.8 or later of libxml2. Here is a patch for that problem. Credit goes to Ayose Cazorla León!
- 2003, September 09: Press coverage
Passepartout was mentioned on FootNotes!
- 2003, June 26: Patch
Some people have reported that GCC complains about assert being undeclared. Here is a patch for this problem. Apply with patch -p1 < passepartout-0.2-assert.patch from the root of the unpacked tarball.
- 2003, June 19: Gentoo ebuild
- 2003, June 19: Release!
Version 0.2 of Passepartout is released!
- 2003, June 05
The web site has been fixed and we hope to release 0.2 soon.
- 2003, April 11: Release!
Version 0.1 of Passepartout is released!
Using gtkmm 2.2.x and libxml++ 0.18.0. A standards-compliant C++ compiler (e.g. gcc 3.2) is required More information in the NEWS file
- 2002, November 22: Release!
The initial release - Passepartout 0.0